Wednesday, August 26

The Beginning...

This is the first time I've ever done anything like this.

Well, I suppose that's not entirely true.

I used to have a maxpages website. Remember maxpages? Neither do I! I had a page there for a few years that I shared with my friends. We called ourselves 'photogs' and we thought we were gonna make movies. Ah, we were so young, so foolish.

But now I have a new free corner of the internet on which to type whatever the hell comes to mind.

"This is Uplift", my friend Titus would say. But he's not here, right now.

I think I'm going to post some of my old short films on YouTube. I can't wait to see how quickly they get removed. I honestly don't think anyone will ever read this blog. And honestly, why would they?

But I'm still here, damnit, and nothing's gonna change that. Except maybe cancer.

No comments:

Post a Comment