Wednesday, August 26

Facebook

I joined Facebook today.

I don't know why. I only have two real friends and they don't use facebook.

It's weird. I feel like maybe I'm trying to branch out, to make new friends. Of course, I have no idea how to do that. I'm so damn anti-social I may have forgotten how to talk to average people. As opposed to all the kings and big-time celebrities I usually hang with.

Ah...

Anyway, I think I'm going to give this whole Facebook thing a chance. When I signed up, the site showed me a bunch of people I actually remembered from high school. Like this guy Ricky. He was a cool guy. He lives in Georgia, now. Better than Kansas, I suppose.

If you want to be my Facebook friend, just look up Dustin Bacon. It shouldn't be too hard.

Facebook. Just another way for the world to tell me that I don't matter.

No comments:

Post a Comment