Wednesday, November 18

I Made A Funny?

I've been away.

I lapsed into a deep depression when I realized how meaningless this all is. I'm the only person who reads this blog, and that's just to proof read the damned thing.

This truly is a sad, desolate and lonely corner of the vast Internet.

You know which corner is almost as lonely? My YouTube channel!

Nobody reads this blog, and almost nobody watches my delightfully insipid YouTube videos! So why do I do it? Because what the hell else am I going to do? Something constructive? No thanks.

Far too many people contribute to this diseased society as it is. It's not healthy.

What was I doing, again? Oh yes...

I have uploaded a new photoplay to my YouTube channel. It's called "The Legend of El Seismologist", and it tells the story of a down-on-his-luck wrestler and his struggles with a diabolical ACLU attorney.

It's not funny, and it's not worth your time. But if you stumble across this blog through some misguided Google search and feel compelled to watch it, just look to the right.

My Channel Viewer dwells there, as does a link to my Channel, proper. Watch it, tell me I'm wasting my time... I don't care.

I need to find something to fill this void in my soul.

Maybe more alcohol...

No comments:

Post a Comment