Wednesday, May 8

Short Bus Cinema



So Ray Harryhausen is gone. Less than a year after his good friend Ray Bradbury left this world, the world's greatest stop-motion wizard has gone to join him. His work provided me with many cherished childhood memories, and nobody should ever forget his titanic contributions to cinema. I'm going to watch Clash Of The Titans tonight in his honor.

The remake, not the original. Because although I love Ray Harryhausen, I hate myself more.

Fuck it, I don't have time for this shit. I've got things to do, dammit! Important things that do not concern you. That is why I'm cutting to the chase and introducing the latest installment of the greatest fucking podcast on the fucking internet, Lies My fucking Podcast Told Me.

This delightful epidosde is entitled Hussys On Huffys and it's about all sorts of stuff. It's about the subjective nature of art, counterfeit rear ends, dangerous dogs in leather jackets, and the power of exploitation cinema. Or maybe it's about none of these things. You make the call:

Chapter 28: Hussys On Huffys



TIME MARCHES ON!

Is this more or less offensive? I just can't tell anymore.

3 comments:

  1. What the hell does the title of the post have to do with anything?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You really need to do something with your life.

    ReplyDelete