Friday, July 31

Butter Boy's Banjo Bonanza!



I'm not sure I have anything to talk about. I know I'm supposed to talk about something here, and I had an entire month to come up with a topic, but I'm drawing a blank. What's left? What else is there? Movies? Do you wanna talk about movies? I saw Ant-Man. It was pretty good. There's my review. Put that pull-quote on the fucking blu-ray case:

"It was pretty good", Dustin Bacon (The Book Of Lies)

It's a movie about a twink who wears a gimp suit and shrinks down to ant-size to fuck some bald corporate asshole's shit up. Michael Douglas has a beard and he carries a tank on a keychain, and that's exciting. That nice lady who played the she-elf Peter Jackson made up for his misguided Hobbit trilogy doesn't play a superhero in this movie because Marvel Studios is terrified of women. It's fine. I had a good time. What else am I supposed to say? Did I watch something else?


I saw Jurassic World, and I absolutely fucking hated it. It was brain-dead lowest-common-denominator garbage that made me want to die. So of course it's one of the biggest money making blockbusters of all time. Of course it is. I'm not even surprised. This world is a drooling cretin that just wants sweetened crap shoved down its throat all day, every day, and that's exactly what Jurassic World is. Look at the pretty colors, fools! Take it all in and accept it, because you're too stupid to care! This is how far we've fallen. Jurassic World is Hollywood giving us the middle finger, and we're on our scabbed knees, sucking their dicks and handing them our wallets.

That's it. That's all I have to say about movies. I'm all tapped out.


So there's a new episode of Lies My Podcast Told Me, and it's waiting below for you to ignore. Entitled Color-Blind Fury, it touches on a variety of topics, from the soiled panty industry, to the beloved series of classic Zatoichi films, to the rampant racism of the Star Wars saga. Here it is:

Chapter 87: Color-Blind Fury




I'm glad we had this opportunity to catch up. Let's do it again next month.

WHO FUCKING CARES?

No comments:

Post a Comment