Wednesday, September 30

I Guess It's Time For Another One Of These...



August came and went without an update here on this lonely old blog. Why? Honestly, who cares? Do you care, Dear Imaginary Reader? Of course you don't. Do I care? Not really. August was rather busy for me, and by the time I realized I needed to update this infernal internet journal, the month was already over. So I just decided to wait until the end of September to do this, instead of returning at any earlier point in the month. It's just the way things are, children.

And you probably shouldn't be expecting numerous updates from me during the month of October, either, because life is going to get in the way once again. I'm certainly not going to begin another 31 Days Of Schlock event, because I'm simply not going to have the time. I won't even have the time to do 13 days of terrible reviews of terrible genre movies, like I did two years ago, because I'll have more important things to do. So there's that. I might try to review a few crappy horror movies during October, just for a laugh, but I can't guarantee anything.


I've got nothing else to share at the moment, so I'll just introduce the latest episode of Lies My Podcast Told Me and get on with my day. It's called The Great Consumer Compromise, and it's a conversation about the expensive things we love, our desires to maintain healthy interpersonal relationships, and our repeated attempts to act like actual adults by putting people before possessions.

We also don't like people touching our shit. So don't do that.

Chapter 88: The Great Consumer Compromise



Sorry I don't have much to offer this time. But I've got shit to do, and I need to get to it.

BOOBS FOR YOUR BIRTHDAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment