Thursday, October 1

Another Photoplay?!

That's right, ladies and gentlemen!

I appear to be on some kind of roll because I have literally just uploaded a brand new photoplay on YouTube.

The name of the short is "Rich Mexican Vampire". The story involves a petty criminal somewhere in Mexico who decides to try his hand at home invasion. Unfortunately for him, he picks the WRONG house.

The music is crudely generated, and you will not recognize it. Not like my last photoplay, which slipped through some sort of copyright crack. Therefore, it is probably not very good.

But screw it. I posted it, anyway.

I don't even know if I need to bother typing the standard boilerplate about viewing, commenting, etc. I guess I just did. Well... an abbreviated version, at least.

Whatever.

If anyone ever reads this blog post, watch "Rich Mexican Vampire". Watch all 9 (9?) of my "hilarious" photoplays on YouTube.

Look to the right.

Indulge me.

No comments:

Post a Comment