Sunday, September 27

PANDA WATCH!!!

I had a most unusual dream the other night.

I wandered around a seemingly vacant parking lot, following several zig-zagging lights in the sky. These lights disappeared into a shopping mall which wasn't there five seconds ago, and I followed in hot pursuit.

The mall was full of morbidly obese people equipped with bulging fanny packs (typical, right?), making it rather difficult to traverse the already cramped halls. Eventually, I found a glowing elevator, and stepped inside.

When I emerged on the other side, I was confronted with a cadre of midget spacemen, all brandishing massive retro, "Flash Gordon"-style ray guns. I was immediately filled with dread.

It was at that precise moment that I discovered I too was holding one of these huge lasers, and that I was, in fact, one of the midget spacemen.

I woke up screaming, overcome with unease, until I looked in the mirror and realized I was still 6'4'', and not a midget spaceman.

Eh...

No comments:

Post a Comment