Thursday, September 3

Glenn Beck

So advertisers are deserting Glenn Beck's program like rats from a sinking ship, yet his ratings are better than ever.

I've heard him talk before, in clips on The Daily Show, The Colbert Report, and occasionally Countdown. But I've never actually tried to watch his show before.

So yesterday, I decided to give it a shot. Just for shits and giggles.

I made it five minutes before I turned my TV off in disgust. Five minutes, before I had to turn my television off in order to prevent myself from chucking my remote control through the screen.

Either Glenn Beck is simply stupid and/or insane, or he's calculating. Either way, this man seems dangerous to me.

Moreso if he's just pretending to be a lunatic. That makes him a monstrous human being.

But I don't want to talk about this, anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment