Tuesday, September 15

The Swayze

So Patrick Swayze is gone.

I always liked the guy. Between Swayze, Schwarzenegger, Willis, and Stallone, my formative years were dominated by some really entertaining action flicks.

And although Swayze may not be remembered in the same breath as the three Titans S. W. S. to most, he's inextricably linked to them in my mind.

Sometimes when I'm bored and have to choose between watching 'Conan the Barbarian', 'Die Hard', 'Cobra', or 'Road House'... I have to tell you, I choose 'Road House' at least half the time.

Or 'Red Dawn'. I love that ridiculous movie.

I even watched that show on A&E earlier this year, 'The Beast', because he was in it. Not too bad. I think maybe he died because A&E canceled it. A man tends to live longer when they have a reason to get up in the morning. So I blame A&E.

'Arts and Entertainment', my ass.

Tonight, I pour one out for the best COOLER in the business.

Rest In Peace, Dalton.

No comments:

Post a Comment