Saturday, September 5

Cousins

My cousin came over the night before. We had fun, doing what we usually do: playing Star Wars Battlefront on X-Box for three hours.

This game was released in 2004. I bought it the day it came out. And we still play it. I have the sequel, as well, but we don't even play that one very often. Nope, just Battlefront. Just the original.

I don't know why, exactly. I've bought plenty of other games since Star Wars: Battlefront. Games I like a lot more than Star Wars: Battlefront. Yet whenever my cousin drops by, we break out the old school game and have a blast.

We used to play Rock Band a lot. But we went back to Battlefront, eventually. It's like a drug. We can't stop playing it.

We also play Worms on XBLA.

Gee... I sure miss Colecovision.

No comments:

Post a Comment