Friday, September 25

New Photoplay! (Again)

I think I have finally uploaded my masterpiece.

The Mighty YouTube has accepted my amazing video.

I recently found out that a remake of "Highlander" is in the works. I previously commented about this matter on this very blog.

That announcement has inspired me to create the delightful parody "Hatlander"! The story involves the final battle between the last survivors of a race of immortals obsessed with headgear. It is truly glorious.

I decided to upload the photoplay with songs from Queen's glorious "Highlander" soundtrack, although I'm not sure how long exactly the music will remain until the Standards and Practices folks remove it.

View it on my channel sidebar to the right, or visit my YouTube channel, also linked to the right. Rate it, leave your comments...

I understand this is pointless, because nobody reads my blog, but dammit, my therapist says this blogging stuff is good for me! So I'm gonna keep doing it.

So... "Hatlander"...

watch it.

I think it's funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment