Sunday, November 7

If A Jackass Falls In The Forest...

I recently sat down at the local movie house with my pal Ky, and we saw a little film called "Jackass 3D". A few weeks later, we recorded a podcast about "Jackass 3D". Coincidence?

This short and sweet "review" is directly below. If you would like to visit our movie review podcast page, you can click here.



I hope you, Dear Imaginary Reader, enjoy the podcast format, because very soon I will be unleashing not only a review of "Saw 3D: The Traps Come Alive And Fuck Everyone's Lives", but also a retrospective of sorts, covering the entire "Saw" franchise.

I'll also be rambling about "Due Date" some time in the near future, but that rant will be in glorious Retro Text!

END OF LINE.

1 comment:

  1. thank you for the high quality trailer! it's definitely do the work and make you want to see the movie! thanx again!

    ReplyDelete