Monday, August 6

A Work In Progress...


It has recently come to my attention that my podcast embeds are not available on iOS devices. Because Apple thinks Flash is a tool of the devil. Be that as it may, my host, PodOmatic, has no iOS-friendly embed codes available. That sucks.

However, the direct links to the individual podcast pages operate on iPhones and iPads and iWhatevers, so I am going to provide them below, as well as a link to my show page, where all future podcasts will be made available. All you future people have to do is click the direct links, hit the big "play" button, and you'll be listening to our horrible, horrible podcasts wherever you happen to be at any given time.

A warning: these podcasts are not recorded on professional equipment, or even anything approaching state-of-the-art. And listening to them on a mobile device, from my own experience, tends to amplify the inherent flaws in the recordings, notably an incessant background hiss that I am unable to eliminate with my limited means.

But don't let that stop you from enjoying the majesty of Lies My Podcast Told Me!

Chapter 1: Uncle Spock

Chapter 2: The Unstuck Folk Rock Sorcerer

Chapter 3: Bearly Gibb

Chapter 4: Less Wess Land Lubbers

Chapter 5: The Latex Hooker Planet

Chapter 6: The Ballad Of Pell The Smellbow

Chapter 7: Nymphomaniac Squid Monsters!

That should do it. Please listen to Lies My Podcast Told Me responsibly. I ended up seeing the remake of Total Recall over the weekend. I'll probably have something to say about it in the near future.

That is all.

I really like Breaking Bad. A lot.

7 comments:

  1. The "land lubbers" link just leads to the Barry Gibb podcast. Thanks for including these, though. They even load very quickly on my iPhone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The link has been fixed.

    Thanks for the feedback, and thanks for listening!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are you going to update this page every time you upload a new podcast? Make it a catch-all for the new series?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I thought about it, but the post will just be buried in time, so I decided against it. I'll post another catch-all with the next seven podcasts when I reach that particular milestone.

    But if you want to find any of the episodes, I've provided links to my show page in the last two posts. The page automatically updates when I upload a new episode. I'll also provide links to the special podcasts I've uploaded soon, in case you're interested. In fact, mobile links to my "Kuato Tapes" series are available in my latest post.

    Thanks for the feedback.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That Barely Gibb podcast is really funny. The "CSI" shit I can picture in my head. The latex stuff really does make you sound like a huge pervert, though.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm glad you like the "Bearly Gibb" podcast. That particular conversation between myself and my cousin was particularly memorable. I'll probably end up using a few snippets from it in an eventual "clip show" episode down the road.

    As for your second comment: I am a huge pervert. That's all.

    Thanks for listening!

    ReplyDelete