Wednesday, June 26

Sorcery & Sandwiches


I've decided get back on schedule with this podcasting thing, since there's some lost soul out there who seems to think this matters. As I type this, the sun has yet to rise over the impossibly flat state of Kansas, and I have yet to fall asleep. Being incredibly tired and perhaps slightly drunk, I am finding it difficult to think of something to fill the blank space on this page between the incredibly clever image at the top and the embedded podcast below.

I'm currently listening to Nena's self-titled first album, because I find 1980's German synth-pop to be very therapeutic. I can't stop thinking about all of the sandwiches I've eaten in my life. They haunt my sleepless nights as I lay in bed, tossing and turning. Most of them were quite delicious, but some of them were downright terrible. Those are the ones that disturb the stillness of my mind on nights such as this. My youth has slipped through my fingers, and I sit in the darkness, tormented by the precious minutes of life wasted on unworthy sandwiches.

This is a pretty average day in my life. At least since I quit smoking. What a mistake that was. I've complained in the past about my lack of faith in the American healthcare industry, and my stance hasn't really changed. But that doesn't mean things weren't a whole hell of a lot worse in the past. You don't believe me? Have you ever heard of "humorism"?


This is the main topic of discussion in the latest installment of the worldwide web's worst podcast, Lies My Physician Told Me! To be more specific, how maddeningly stupid this once-widely accepted medical theory truly is. We also talk about late pro wrestler Jake "The Snake" Roberts, magic powder, and Taylor Swift. Somehow, all of these subjects are related. Find out how by listening to this listening thing below:

Chapter 31: Bloodletting Bonanza!



I've finally finished! Now I can get back to what really matters: anything but this.

TIME MARCHES ON!

It's just our new reality.

3 comments:

  1. This is fucking weird.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're stupid. I can't believe this garbage is real. There is no merit to any of this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Humorism has many benefits, actually. Physicians before the 20th Century weren't superstitious fools, no matter what you think. Do your research next time, idiot.

    ReplyDelete