Wednesday, October 16

Eve Of Destruction



Welcome back to this delightfully depressing little corner of the world wide web. I've got a brand-new installment of the worst podcast you've ever heard coming up, but first it's time to introduce that "special event" I referred to in my last post. I've decided to do something different for this Halloween season, because I have way too much time on my hands. So allow me to introduce the 1st Annual SCHLOCK CORRIDOR series here at The Book Of Lies!

Allow me to explain: Starting tomorrow and lasting until Halloween, I will watch and review one trashy horror film here on the blog each day. There are only two rules: 1) Starting with 2011's Hellraiser: Revelations, each subsequent film will be chosen from the helpful recommendations provided by Netflix, and 2) I can't have seen the film before it comes up for review. It's just something I want to do in order to commemorate this festive season. So come back tomorrow for the first chapter of the thirteen-part series I have dubbed SCHLOCK CORRIDOR.

Ooh, look at that! That must have taken at least two minutes to make!

In the meantime, just sit back and listen to the 41th installment of my personal favorite podcast, Nobody Listens To This Crap. In this episode, discussions include transvestites, bourbon, human/turtle hybrids, Adele, the judicial system, fried chicken, boxes, mental illness, cheesecake, Barbara Hershey, and Bruce Springsteen. It is what it is:

Chapter 41: Alligator Snapping Father



Until tomorrow...

TIME MARCHES ON!

2 comments:

  1. Your podcast sucks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your new series didn't arrive on time, you pathetic cunt.

    ReplyDelete