Wednesday, October 2

Everything Falls Apart



October has arrived in all its splendor. The crisp chill of beloved Autumn is on the evening breeze. It's a wonderful time of year, to be sure. If you've read this blog for any amount of time, then you already know how I feel about this beautiful season. All things green begin to wither and die, and I am content. This also means that Halloween is coming soon, which fills me with joy. And this year, I intend to celebrate the frightfully delightful holiday in fine fashion here on The Book Of Lies. I'll save the details for this upcoming event in a future post, but I think you can start getting excited right now. And before you ask, It has nothing to do with podcasts, so just relax.


This post, however, has everything to do with podcasts. Because today I bring you the landmark 40th installment of the internet juggernaut known as Lies My Podcast Told Me! Hooray! In this episode, entitled The Sweaty Conquistadors Of Dodge City, the origins behind Kansas landmarks are unearthed, the true founding fathers of the United States of America are discovered, and offensive clowns lead to the worst advice your grandfather could ever give you. It's kind of amazing:

Chapter 40: The Sweaty Conquistadors Of Dodge City



I will return shortly to tell you all about my impending holiday event. You've been warned.

TIME MARCHES ON!

5 comments:

  1. I hope your Halloween "event" is actually something entertaining for a change.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought it was funny.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is boring. What's the point of tall this?

    ReplyDelete