Friday, July 4

What About My Dynamite?


Is it next month, already?! Wait, didn't I say that last time? Let me check... yes, apparently I did! It seems I only updated this blog once last month! But you don't care, do you? Of course you don't care. Nobody cares, except for that one guy who left a comment on my last post several days ago who called me a loser for not being able to keep a schedule. You're right, anonymous douchebag, I am a loser. But I came to terms with that many years ago, so you can go fuck yourself.

Real life shit happened over the past few weeks, and I had more important things to do than cut together a podcast for my handful of regular listeners. But I'm here now, and I do have a brand-new podcast for your listening pleasure...

Wait, I've just been informed that today's date is July 4th. That's a big deal to some people, it seems. But why? Who gives a shit about some arbitrary date in the middle of this sweltering hell of a season?

Oooh... right.

It's the 4th of July, otherwise known as American Independence Day. Firecrackers, booze, burgers, 'Murcuh! I don't fucking care, anymore. Go out and have fun with your bullshit holiday if you are so inclined. It's just another excuse to ignore the pathetic pointlessness of your existence for a few hours while you act like irresponsible fools in the hot sun. Not at all like this truly amazing podcast I have for you!

In this, the 70th installment of America's favorite podcast, Let's Sit In The Dark And Smell Our Own Farts, witness the triumphant return of the internet's most beloved second banana: Collabo-Ky! Spoiler alert: this is mostly just a long and negative diatribe against the evils of Tumblr.


Yes, I despise and fear Tumblr. Yes, I do have a Tumblr of my very own. No, I'm not going to bother attempting to reconcile these two contradictory statements. We also talk positively about Etsy, which is good news. You know, if you like Etsy. So... here we go:

Chapter 70: The Anti-Life Equation



Whatever. I'm going to slink back into the shadows, now. Try really hard to set yourselves on fire today!

BOOM MOTHERFUCKER!!!

3 comments:

  1. I hope you haven't updated because you've killed yourself. The blog keeps eating my comments, I guess. Still hope you're dead.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A few people used to actually wait for your podcasts. You've gone so long without updating, I don't think anybody cares anymore. I certainly don't.

    ReplyDelete