Saturday, August 30

Bite The Bullet, Baby!


Is it next month already?

Holy shit, it's almost next month. Where did August go? Where did July go?

I have actually received several (two) emails from what I must assume are readers of this blog, and they were both filled with coarse language and a general negative vibe that bummed me right out. These... people... were wondering what the hell happened to me over the course of the summer, in what I can only describe as an "unkind" tone. It became clear that these lovely internet-dwelling trolls (who contacted me through 'burner' accounts that preserved their [or perhaps just his] anonymity) weren't missing my presence, but rather celebrating my presumed demise, most likely involving auto-erotic asphyxiation.


I'm not sure why these dudes (no dudettes read this blog) even bothered to send me any emails if they hated me so much. What's the point? Just move on with your life. Don't waste any time trying to hurt the feelings of some sad and lonely blogger who may or may not be dangling from a rope in a closet, clutching his flaccid dick with a white-knuckle grip. That's what John Wayne would have done. To be fair, he probably wouldn't understand the concept of a "blog" in the first place, and would probably tune you out as soon as you attempted to explain all of that boring nerd shit to him, the draft-dodging prick.

So where was I? I don't owe you an explanation. I don't owe you a fucking thing. In fact, I think you owe me, like, fifty bucks for all of the delightful podcast-related entertainment I have provided you with over the past few years. But I'm not a greedy sort, so I'll let it slide... this time.


The truth is I've been busy dealing with some serious, time-consuming issues involving my family over the past few months, and the thought of updating this jerk-ass fucking blog just didn't seem terribly important. But I'm back, and I've got a pair of... let's say "adequate" podcasts for your listening pleasure. That's right, two brand-new episodes of Killer BOB & The Black Lodge Beauties!

First, it's Stink Machine, a semi-coherent discussion of the classic TV series Three's Company, the less-than-classic TV series Will & Grace, errant wigs, etc. It's a thing, so listen to it:

Chapter 71: Stink Machine



Up next is Wilson Family Secrets Exposed!, a bizarre and rambling conversation about retired celebrity animals, John Waters and his hitchhiking adventure, the origins of glue, and the twisted lives of the troubled Wilson family. I hope you tolerate it:

Chapter 72: Wilson Family Secrets Exposed!



The blog's fifth anniversary has come and gone, and I forgot to commemorate it in any meaningful way. Perhaps I'll find the time to do that in the near future, but probably not. I honestly don't know when I'll get back to this blog, considering the shit I've got coming up. But I haven't abandoned The Book Of Lies, and I will return. Until then...

TIME MARCHES ON!

4 comments:

  1. Don't try to trick us, you don't have a life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too little too late. Your podcasts aren't cutting it anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I pissed on it to

    ReplyDelete