Tuesday, September 30

The Nightmare Begins Again...




It's the last day of September. And I'm only now updating my blog. Things have been pretty hectic for me over the past several months, and real life has gotten in the way, as the kids are wont to say. As a result, the old Book Of Lies has taken a bit of a back seat. But I'm going to make up for it. I'm going to try to make up for it. Now is probably not the best time to announce something like this, considering a) how busy my next week is going to be, and b) a personal issue that I refuse to get into but may affect my ability to keep up with my self-imposed schedule, but I'm going to try something special this October.

Last year, I took a little trip down the SCHLOCK CORRIDOR, reviewing thirteen trashy horror/sci-fi flicks in thirteen days, based on Netflix recommendations. This year, I'm intending to take this little experiment to its logical conclusion: 31 DAYS OF SCHLOCK!!!


That means a review a day, from October 1st to October 31st. This is actually happening, ladies and gentlemen. I'm going to do something that numerous people on the internet have done numerous times in the past, only I'm going to do it badly! You have come to expect nothing less from this blog, and I aim to disappoint.

So come back tomorrow for the beginning of this nightmare, and also for a brand-new installment of the podcast that nobody has ever listened to: Lies My Podcast Told Me. These are exciting times, my friends. Now that Ebola has come to the United States, things are only going to get more exciting as time rolls on. Unless I go blind between now and tomorrow (which is always a possibility), our journey down the SCHLOCK CORRIDOR will begin in earnest. Until then...

TIME MARCHES ON!

No comments:

Post a Comment