Friday, May 22

He Is Risen!





It's Friday! That means it's party time, kiddies! Everybody put on your brand-new dancing shoes and groove to the latest tunes down at the malt shop or whatever. Is that even a thing anymore? That's even before my time, I think, and I'm certainly no spring chicken. Malt shops? Whatever, gramps! Why don't you hike your pleated khaki pants up another few inches, old man. Don't try to tell the cool kids how to have fun. Stupid, out of touch old pricks. They don't understand what it's like to be young and hip, like us.

Like you, anyway.

I was young once, but I was never hip. I have a bad hip, these days, which is no trip to Cleveland, let me tell you. Just wait until your worthless fucking joints begin arbitrarily breaking down one day. Then you'll know my pain. My chronic, endlessly annoying pain.

Speaking of endlessly annoying, it's time for more Trappo's Chap House frivolity!

I know you've been waiting with bated breath for new episodes of your favorite podcast to drop, but while you're waiting, try listening to our podcast for a few minutes! These latest episodes comprise the remainder of our inaugural recording session, and discuss a wide range of topics, including my poor eyesight, bongs, whiskey, the origin of our podcast's name, dreams, delusions of grandeur, the return of Jesus Christ, one delirious night of delivering newspapers on the mean streets of our home town, all of the movies not filmed on location in Kansas, and famous person and aviation enthusiast Harrison Ford.

Check it out below:

Chapter 05: Burnt & Bernie




Chapter 06: Paper Boys! (Recorded On Location)


That's it for this week, friends. I'm keeping it short and sweet, mostly because I have fuck-all to say. So have a good weekend, stay safe out there, and never forget that Trappo loves you.*




*Trappo does not love you. Trappo is an entity that is incapable of experiencing or even comprehending the vagaries of human emotions.

No comments:

Post a Comment