Saturday, October 2

Resident Evil: Afterbirth 3-D!!!

A few weeks ago, I saw the latest entry in Paul W.S. Anderson's venerable "Resident Evil" film franchise with my dear cousin Ky. Instead of sitting down and spending several hours writing out a review, I opted to try something a little different. So instead, I sat down with Ky, and we had a little conversation. This is a slightly edited version of that semi-coherent conversation, an A/V experiment, if you will. Enjoy it.



P.S. I later learned that Jill Valentine did pop up in a post-credits moment, under the influence of one of the aforementioned scarab-thingies. We did not stay for the credits, because we were all too eager to get the fuck out of the theatre, and away from this atrocity of a motion picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment