Sunday, October 17

Odd-Looking Men Talk About That Facebook Movie!



A brand-new scattershot review from me and my pal Ky. David Fincher's latest opus is discussed. Poorly. Is "The Social Network" worth your valuable money? Judging by the box office results, you've already made your choice, and have no reason to watch this! But do it, anyway! Because you've got nothing better to do.

P.S. - This video was inspired by a lovely e-mail I received from a reader of this very blog. In this e-mail, a response to my "Resident Evil Afterlife 3D" semi-video review, the reader told me that I should just stick to written reviews becuse my voice is "a nightmare". This full video review of "The Social Network" is for you, Dear Reader. If you thought my voice was a nightmare, wait until you see my face!

No comments:

Post a Comment