Tuesday, March 19

Content! That's What The Readers Want!


It seems people just aren't happy with me these days. Between the unfocused podcasts and the rampant onslaught of nudity on this blog, folks just don't seem to like me. The comments and emails have said as much. I'm in the middle of a deep depression because of all this. The thought that my incredibly limited audience is turning on me puts me in a melancholy mood. I just don't know about myself, anymore. I feel like I should try harder to please you, Dear Imaginary Reader. I need to be a cut above.

You know... maybe if any of you bothered to read one of my previous posts, you'd understand where I'm coming from. If that's too hard for you, let me make things easier with this special edition podcast that addresses your concerns.

The State Of The Blog (3-19-13)



Feeling better? No? I tried. That's all I can do.

That's not entirely true. I can provide you with something else you might enjoy more than the confusing drivel that makes up any average episode of Lies My Podcast Told Me. Something that presents a topic and sticks with it to the bitter end. That is why I am proud to present to you a brand-new feature: The Celluloid Cellar.


This ongoing series will focus on motion pictures and television programs, both old and new.

That's the format, see? Film and television. Nothing else. No bizarre tangents, no drunken interludes, no incoherent rambling, and no funny business. I give to you a podcast that provides content, information, and entertainment, with no silly faffing about to get in the way of the good stuff. Keep in mind this is an irregular podcast. There is no set schedule for episodes. I will post new installments whenever the fuck I please. But because I like you a lot, I'm pleased to give to you the first two (that's right, two) episodes of The Celluloid  Cellar below for your listening enjoyment.

Episode one deals with the 1992 Stephen King product Sleepwalkers, starring Brian Krause and Alice Krige. If you don't remember this Mick Garris-directed oddity, then allow us to enlighten you with our enlightening conversation:

The Celluloid Cellar: Sleepwalkers



In episode two, we discuss the recent trend of crowd-funding films, including the record-breaking effort to finance a Veronica Mars movie with Kickstarter. This leads me to dream of resurrecting one of my favorite television series as a feature film. See? We can be topical:

The Celluloid Cellar: Kickstarter Movies



That's it for now, my disgruntled friends. But fear not, for I shall return to upset you once again.

TIME MARCHES ON!

The most offensive picture yet.

4 comments:

  1. If you don't care, then why should anybody else? What's the point of even visiting this blog when the author is openly hostile to his potential readers?

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Charmed" is the worst. Stop talking about it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your mode of telling the whole thing іn thіs aгticle is
    аctually fastidious, every οnе be capable of ωithout dіfficultу κnow іt, Thаnks
    a lot.

    my homeρage - How To Buy And Sell Cars For Profit

    ReplyDelete