Friday, July 26

Bacon-Stein Meets The Wolf Man



I originally meant to deliver the latest installment of this blog's record-shattering podcast, Eeeeeeeehhh... on Wednesday, as per my schedule, but life got in the way. That's right, dammit! This time I have an actual excuse! Allow me to introduce you to this charming little monster:


Apparently, his name is Rudy, but I refuse to call anything by that hideous name. And besides, I didn't learn his true name until after we parted ways. I just took to calling him Wolf Man, because I have no idea why. He seemed to respond to the ersatz name well enough.  Discovered running down a busy street by members of my family, he shacked up with me for the evening while we waited for the veterinary clinic identified on his rabies vaccination tag to open the next morning.

Poor Wolf Man found himself in a strange place surrounded by strange people and a strange (and corpulent) pug that was perhaps a little too friendly, if you catch my drift. After a while, he began to calm down, finally falling asleep on my lap. I was unable to maintain my regular schedule because I had to take care of this lost little dog for the evening. This was perfectly fine by me, because he needed an attentive pal for a little while. The next morning, he was reunited with his frazzled owner, and all was right in the world. Now all I have are a few photos and some lovely memories of a night spent snuggling with the Wolf Man.

I'm gonna miss you, little bug-eyed buddy!

But all that's in the past, and now it's time to move on. TIME 2 PODCAST! This week, I've got a little treat for you, boys and girls. It's time for more clip shows! The following two episodes of  *Puke* are, as per usual, comprised of bits and pieces deleted from the podcasts you've already heard, making these the hot dogs of the podcast industry. Nothing but lips and assholes, ladies and germs!


And BEWBS!!!

Topics discussed in these podcasts include: country music, Jane Fonda's Barbarella, Pac-Man, cooking, Dylan McDermott, ejaculation, the origins of mud butlers, suspicious maids, Dermot Mulroney, girls from New Jersey, and the dubious title of "America's Brain Doctor". Enjoy this:

Chapter 33: Bits & Pieces, Part 3



Chapter 34: Bits & Pieces, Part 4



Farewell, my friends! Have fun doing whatever the hell it is you do to distract you from the waking nightmare that is your life!

TIME MARCHES ON!

5 comments:

  1. Stupid podcast. Stupid article.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute dog. Glad all that worked out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an ugly fucking animal. Those things shouldn't even exist. And you're not funny, either.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Why would anyone even bother saving a dog like that? Just let it get crushed by a car, you'd be doing it a favor. This blog is fucking worthless and you should delete it. Then maybe you should kill youself, too.

    ReplyDelete