Thursday, December 19

Still Alive & Kicking (Sort Of)



I know I'm a day late with the new podcast, but I've been busy preparing for the upcoming holiday blitzkrieg here on The Book Of Lies, so cut me a little slack. It's going to be amazing, by the way, this holiday thing I'm doing here on the blog. You're going to love it, boys and girls. It starts on Saturday and will wrap up on Christmas Day, just in time to give you loyal readers a very special gift from the bottom of my barely-functioning heart.

I know what you're thinking: is it just going to be a bunch of crummy podcasts like last year? Well hold your horses there, little cowpoke, because yes, it is just going to be a bunch of crummy podcasts like last year. Somebody asked me via email if I was planning on reviewing some lame Christmas-themed movies this season for a little extra SCHLOCK CORRIDOR love, but I've decided against that, because it would take effort, and fuck that. Instead, you'll take these podcasts, and you'll damn well enjoy them!


Now please allow me to introduce the 45th installment of the most popular podcast in the history of this blog, Santa Murdered My Favorite Neighbor. In this delightful episode, we are joined by returning guests Titus & Laura as we have a spirited conversation about hair pieces, Bruce Willis, Superman, ALF and various incarnations of Dracula. It's a lot of fun and fuck you if you don't like it:

Chapter 45: Superman Meets Dr. Acula!



More to come. Soon.

TIME MARCHES ON!

No comments:

Post a Comment