Tuesday, December 24

The Life & Death Of Kris Kringle, Volume Three



I spent almost my entire day wrapping Christmas gifts for various members of my family while watching a marathon of Doctor Who on TV, and I was fed up with the gift-wrapping maybe fifteen minutes into the endeavor. That was my Christmas Eve, and it was a pretty damned good one, let me tell you.

The hour is growing late, and Christmas Eve will soon become Christmas Day, and the slaughter will commence. Krampus is out there, prowling in Santa's red shadow, waiting for his chance to prey upon the wicked and vain children with a sinister passion, and I am sitting here in the dark, getting ready to shove a podcast down your imaginary throat. It's so cold outside, it feels like the world has paused, leaving me all alone in some isolated pocket universe, devoid of the light of any star.


So... podcast?

In this festive 49th installment of  Bring Me The Head Of Mrs. Claus, I am joined, as per usual, by my collabo-cousin Ky, and we discuss such varied topics as the classic motion picture Trading Places, the classic television series All In The Family, the origins of modern steel smelting methods, nudity on network TV, all as we drink some old, terrible tequila that Ky found in some forgotten cabinet at his house.. And I have a (very small) nervous breakdown. Nothing to worry about, ladies and gentlemen. I've fully recovered from my ordeal, and am very happy to provide you with the priceless gift of comedy on this glorious Christmas Eve:

Chapter 49: The Pig Iron Gang



Join me very soon for the conclusion to this madness, as well as a very special surprise. And no, it's not a podcast. Well, it's not just a podcast. There's more to it- you know what, I'll just let it be a surprise. Until then...

CHRISTMAS TIME MARCHES ON!

No comments:

Post a Comment