Saturday, October 25

Schlock Corridor: Day Twenty-Five


INVASION OF THE STAR CREATURES


"On a hunt for atomic activity, a pair of dim-witted privates wanders into a mysterious cave and discovers a race of fierce carrot-topped tree mutants."
 
Dammit. Dammit. Dammit. This has got to be one of the absolute worst things I've ever seen in my miserable life. I didn't know this was trying to be some kind of fucking parody when I decided to watch it this morning. It's not funny. It's never funny. It tries so hard, but it never (and I mean never) succeeds, not even for a moment. 


Watching Invasion Of The Star Creatures was like watching an insane child wearing a stupid monster mask frantically wave his arms in the air while farting into a microphone for an hour and twenty minutes. 

You wanna know the plot? Here's the plot: FUCK YOU FOR 80 MINUTES. I refuse to talk about this movie. It's that worthless. I already wasted far too much time on Invasion Of The Star Creatures today. It's my fault for watching it. I should have known better. I'm so fucking angry right now, I can feel the migraine forming. This fucking pathetic excuse for a motion picture shortened my lifespan, I'm certain of it. I just have to keep reminding myself there are only six days left before I can put all this behind me. Just six more days...
 
YOUR TIME IS RUNNING OUT!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment