Monday, December 7

Happy Dance?!

I posted my latest photoplay, "Invasion!", on YouTube two days ago.

I decided to post it as a video response to one of my current favorite videos, "Happy In Paraguay" from Day Job Orchestra. I had never done the whole "video response" thing in the past, and wasn't terribly sure what it all meant.

Perhaps I was being opportunistic. Oh well.

My video has so far been viewed 63 times, making it my current best, easily outpacing my previous #1 video, the immortal "Hatlander".

Nobody who has viewed the video has rated it or left any comments, so I'm not sure if anyone is enjoying it. Probably, they aren't.

After they click on the link, they feel betrayed. And that's my fault.

But screw it. Somebody actually watched one of my videos. I consider that a victory.

King of Internet!

No comments:

Post a Comment