Saturday, December 5

December Means Bad Comedy!

Autumn is coming to an end. Winter's chill sweeps in like something that sweeps. I am content.

And I have uploaded a new photoplay. YouTube, feel my wrath.

It's called "Invasion!", and it's about aliens. From outer space. Not Mexico. I have nothing against Mexicans, but they have fewer UFOs.

It's also about booze. Someone wants it. Someone has it. Struggles happen. It's my finest work yet... okay, not really.

That's probably still "Hatlander". At least, judging by the number of views it has gathered. 35, thus far. That's a personal best.

My previous video, "El Seismologist", only has 3 views. Some dude in the Czech Republic watched it. Then he probably killed himself. Poor bastard.

My horrible photoplays have also been viewed by folks from Germany, Japan, the U.K., Croatia, and Italy.

I wonder who these people are, and how they discovered my videos. Since altogether, my 11(!) videos haven't gathered 100 hits since I began the painful process of uploading them.

I truthfully wonder how these folks found my stuff. Did they just hate the videos? They could have left a comment, or at least rated them. One star is fine, at least it shows effort.

Anyway... "Invasion!". Watch it. Look to the right.

If anyone ever reads this, tell the world my story.

No comments:

Post a Comment